International comparisons, Academic achievement, Secondary school students, Scientific literacy, Science achievement, Mathematics achievement, Numeracy, Literacy education, Reading achievement, Geographic location, Aboriginal students, Torres Strait Islander students, Socioeconomic background, Immigrants, Language, Sex differences, Equal education, Student motivation, Educational environment, Problem solving, Achievement tests, Large scale assessment, International programs, Online tests, Monitoring (Assessment)
This zipped file contains 6 Excel files pertaining to the data tables for the report PISA 2015: Reporting Australia's results (2017). This report provides the Australian results from PISA 2015.
- Chapter 2 - Australian students performance in scientific literacy
- Chapter 3 - Australian students science subscales
- Chapter 4 - Australian students performance in reading literacy
- Chapter 5 - Australian students performance in mathematical literacy
- Chapter 7 - Australian students motivation and beliefs in science
- Chapter 8 - The school learning environment
Thomson, Sue; De Bortoli, Lisa; and Underwood, Catherine, "PISA 2015: Reporting Australia's results data tables [6 zipped Excel files]" (2017).
Copyright 2017 Australian Council for Educational Research
Place of Publication
Australian Council for Educational Research